Welcome to Advanced Presentation Skills (APS) registration!
APS is perfect for you if you:
- > Have delivered a lot of presentations or present regularly as part of your life
- > Are bored with your delivery
- > Want some objective feedback with a good dose of challenge and fun
- > Are ready to improvise to help you explore your range and get to new areas of discovery
APS sessions are designed with your development and time in mind:
- > Time-efficient, budget-friendly, one-day sessions, 9am – 4:30pm
- > Small, individually-focused classes – 4-6 participants per session
- > A safe, workshop environment to practice, regardless of your level or experience
- > Supportive, actionable feedback that honors your unique style
- > Structured pre-workshop preparation steps
- > Video recording of you in action available for your after-class learning
- > Optional 1-on-1 follow up customized coaching for your individual development
Public sessions are a great way to learn and practice with like-minded individuals from diverse experiences in a dynamic and fun learning environment. Sessions are held in a convenient, midtown Kansas City, Missouri location. Register below or contact me with questions. I’m looking forward to seeing you at a future Beginning Presentation Skills workshop!
Credit and debit card payments are processed through a secure site connection and PayPal. Payment for registrations must be complete prior to your attendance at the workshop. Invoicing available for groups only via Contact Me.
- APS 5/25/17
May 25, 2017
8:45 am - 4:30 pm