So, you’ve got you in that presentation, meeting or keynote on video, yes? How good are you at being a constructive critic of the toughest performer you’ve ever coached? Yes, that would be YOU!
Self-feedback may be a strength for you. But sometimes it’s great to get some expert perspective if you really want to move forward. That’s where I can help with Your Video Coaching.
It’s easy to get started. Please review the Your Video Coaching Details below and then complete the registration form. We’ll arrange how to get your video (securely!). Then I’ll review your performance and provide written feedback, customized for you!
You can expect specific, actionable, blow-by-blow written feedback on your strengths and where you might consider improving. Follow-up virtual or in-person (Kansas City, MO metro area; travel options available) coaching is available following initial written feedback.
I’ll structure feedback with an easy-to-use
4-A Way of Communicating model I’ve developed for crafting and debriefing communication events.
With each session we discovered my strengths, identified my weaknesses, and developed strategies to address each. It’s an excellent, comfortable approach to finding comfort in the uncomfortable. I sincerely believe Corey’s sessions will help any professional looking to improve one’s professional presence.
Nick H, Attorney and Partner
Develop your performance on your stage with Your Video Coaching. I look forward to seeing you on the big screen!
Your Video Coaching details and registration
- Your data is held in strictest confidence. None of your information and video recording will be shared under any circumstances.
- Includes review of up to 30 minutes of video per presenter
- Written feedback provided within 15 business days of registration payment
- Fee: $195.00 per presenter (Contact Me for group submissions) invoiced to you for credit card payment prior to review start
- Following registration I will email you at the address you provide to arrange for secure access to your video file (e.g. Google Drive, Dropbox, postal mail, etc.) and for any specific areas of presentation feedback you’re requesting
- Virtual or in-person 1-on-1 coaching available as follow-up to written feedback
Get started by completing the form the below. Thank you for your interest in Your Video Coaching from How to Act in Business!
[contact-form-7 id=”2465″ title=”Your Video Coaching”]